Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Who inspires me?


I'm so excited about today's blog prompt because I have so many people that inspire me to be a better person! I think it's so important to surround yourself with as much positivity as possible, that way you'll inevitably conform to it and act in a better way! Here's some people that help me to be more positive! (No particular order).


1. YouTubers - I've been watching videos on YouTube for a long time, and there's so many people that I love to watch because they just make me feel inspired to be a better person. Specifically, the most inspirational to me are the Shaytards. They are family vloggers, with 5 children that are all so funny and adorable in their own ways! It's unbelievable to me how positive and inspirational they are! I inspire to have a family like theirs one day :) They're just crazy and I love them! I think everyone needs to watch them because they are just flipping great!


Another YouTuber that inspires me is Sprinkle of Glitter (aka Louise). Louise makes me laugh so much because of her 'weird' sense of humour, it's so like mine and I just feel like we'd make great friends. That's why I love to watch her videos, I feel like I'm hanging out with a friend (that sounded less strange in my head). She makes me feel confident in myself and inspires me to put good out into the world. I recently went to see her live in Edinburgh, and it was one of the most surreal moments of my life.

2. Authors - I read a lot of books, so of course there's gonna be some authors that inspire me! These authors inspire to me to write, and to appreciate writing in general. The first is Ransom Riggs - I cannot explain how much I love his writing. There's something about his words that make me want to write for hours and be just like him. I loveeeee it! Julie Murphy is another author that inspires me. I truly appreciate her writing, as well as her ideas and thoughts that are so clearly expressed in her novels.

3. Family & Friends - Probably my biggest inspiration is my family. I cannot express to anyone how much they inspire me and make me feel like I want to be a great person. They are the weirdest and most hilarious people I know, I'm so grateful to have them, yay! I love them all so much and I feel like if I carry on talking about them I will be here for days.
My friends are also a huge part of what inspires me everyday - shoutout to Dajasia and Lucy! ;)



4. Jo & Andrea - These two amazing women have helped me to change my life around. I honestly wouldn't be the person I am today without their support and I will always be grateful to them for all they have done for me and continue to do! They inspire me all the time to be the best person I can, and that life is such a beautiful thing :) Thank you <3

5. Demi Lovato - Well, where to start. I've been following (not literally, oh god) Demi for several years and her music and positivity has helped me through a lot! Like before, if I start talking about how much she inspires me I will literally ramble on for days. So, let's just say she inspires me a hell of a lot!


As you can tell, a lot of people inspire me haha!
I hope you enjoyed reading this! Let me know who inspires you to be a better person in the comments below!

See you tomorrow!

Love, Laura xx

 FOLLOW: TWITTER | FOLLOW: BLOGLOVIN'
FOLLOW: INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW: FACEBOOK
LAURAHAZLEY@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

6 comments:

  1. Happy you are able to find inspiration from so many different people :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have even inspired me throughout this week!! So thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I also wrote about how Louise has inspired me, she is such an amazing person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! She's such a bubbly person! She's doing a few meet & greets this month I think (maybe November) and I'm so gutted that she only goes anywhere in England :(( haha x

      Delete