Thursday, 15 September 2016

Where have I been?



Okay, guys. I'm back.


I've had to let my blog take a back seat for most of 2016 because I've just been so busy that I haven't had the time to write properly. I figured it'd be best if I didn't post anything, rather than posting stuff that just didn't make sense. So, now that I'm finally at a pretty decent schedule now - I'm coming straight back to blogging. I miss it a lot!

So, let's sum up what I've been doing...

First, I finished Year 2 of my psychology degree, which I passed!! *cheers even though she's alone*
I wanted to make sure I had a great summer because I worked so hard through that module and I just needed a break haha. So, obviously, I read as many books as I could. The rest of my free time was pretty much spent making memories with my family! Here's some photos from Summer 2016!


 This is from a day trip to Ayr, Scotland. Turns out, I really like boat trips...


 This is Lough Navar, Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. I highly suggest you go here if you're ever in Northern Ireland. It's one of my favourite places to go, just because it's so beautiful. Definitely check it out at some point in your life! (Especially if the weather is good!)




 The two photos above are of the beautiful sky in Scotland. I took my sister to see Louise Live in Edinburgh, and the whole family went on a bit of a detour around Scotland afterwards! Can I just say, Louise Live was one of the best shows I have ever been to. Just saying. 


 Over the summer, I had plans to change a lot of things for myself. One of these things included learning to do more things. So, I bought some colouring pencils and decided to draw my sister. I was shocked with how well it went. I had no clue I could draw a stick figure, let alone a human haha. Ps, this is my beautiful younger sister. 


Oh, and I chopped my hair off haha. I just fancied a change, to be honest. Long hair is so annoying for me, and I figured this was the way to go. I'll be honest, it took me quite a while to get used to but I'm loving it now!

So, that's what I've been up to! I'd love to know what you got up to over Summer! Let me know because, you know, that'd be fun!

I'll talk to you soon!

See you soon, 
Love, Laura xx

 FOLLOW: TWITTER | FOLLOW: BLOGLOVIN'
FOLLOW: INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW: FACEBOOK
LAURAHAZLEY@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

No comments:

Post a Comment