Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Reading slumps are the worst...



Why do we have reading slumps? They make me so sad. I want to read, and I'll just look at my books and be like 'I'M SORRY I CAN'T DO IT!' I just cannot read. It sucks.


I've tried so hard to pick up my book and read, but it's just not happening. I've been wanting to read Library Of Souls by Ransom Riggs for so long. Wait, it's been a year. Woah, holy shit...
Anyway, here's what's been happening:
According to my Goodreads account, I've been reading this book since 26th August (almost a month ago, guys) and I've literally read 40 pages. 40 PAGES. GET A GRIP LAURA.
I do not know what to do, I want to read but I got no motivation.

What is this post? Basically just me complaining/apologising for not writing any book reviews because I've been way too busy (lazy) to read.

What do you do to get out of a reading slump? Please let me know, I need all the help I can get haha.

See you soon,
Love, Laura xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't read as much as I would like to but if I can't get into a book I will start another one. I used to think I needed to read the whole book once I've started but now I think life's too short to read a book I am not enjoying :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I'm at that stage of 'I need to finish the whole book', and I don't know why that's a thing. I completely agree with you, life is too short! I'm going to try this and see if I can get myself out of my reading slump!

      Delete