Sunday, 17 January 2016

Book Tag!


I got a little side-tracked and ended up reading posts from so many other book blogs for a while. I found this tag on my endeavours and thought it would be fun to do :)

Question #1: Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Usually my room, because it's quiet and I can concentrate... But you know, sometimes I venture into the living room.

Question #2: Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
It depends on where I am when I start reading a new book. If I'm at home, I'll grab a bookmark. If I'm away from home it could be anything from a receipt to a wrapper. I'm just that cheap.

Question #3: Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc.?
I hate having to stop in the middle of a page, or even chapter. I read chapter by chapter, so if someone needs me or I'm in the middle of a heart attack, everything's gotta wait until I get to the end of that chapter. I'm serious. (not really, i'm just kidding, chill)

Question #4: Do you eat or drink while reading?
I can't do anything when I'm reading because all of my attention is on those words!

Question #5: Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
Again, I can't do anything. I get distracted super easily, so anything playing in the background will stop me reading altogether. I wish I could read while watching TV though because I get hooked on a show and then precious reading time is gone. The struggles...

Question #6: One book at a time, or several at once?
Definitely one at a time, my brain was not set to function with more than one thing at a time. Haha

Question #7: Reading at home or everywhere?
I will read anywhere and everywhere.

Question #8: Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I'm not sure how people read out loud, is that a thing? I mean I know how to, but does it not get distracting? Am I just ridiculously easy to distract? Agh.

Question #9: Do you read ahead or skip pages?
People skip pages?! What? I don't understand. Is this another thing that people do? What if you miss something important? Whyyyyyyyyy

Question #10: Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Honestly, I used to break the spines all the time because I felt like they'd been to good use? (I was strange okay? I still am but sshhh!) But now I keep them new, cause it looks pretty and neat and organised and all of the great things that I need in my life. (?)

Question #11: Do you write in books?
Yes, I do. I underline quotes I like, and write notes if I want to write about them in the future, whether that's for reviews or my own personal writing.

Hope you enjoyed this post, it was a little different than usual.
Do you have any reading habits? Let me know what they are!

See you soon,
Love, Laura xx

FOLLOW: TWITTER | FOLLOW: BLOGLOVIN'
FOLLOW: INSTAGRAM | FOLLOW: FACEBOOK
LAURAHAZLEY@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

No comments:

Post a Comment