Sunday, 6 December 2015

Belfast Christmas Market 2015!


Hey guys! Today's post is a little different, but debatably more exciting? I think so.
Today, I went to Belfast's Annual Christmas Market and I've been waiting to go all year. For me, it marks that Christmas is close and I freaking LOVE christmas!

I headed down with my family this afternoon to catch a glimpse and the international food, gifts & of course just being around all of the gorgeous lights. If you didn't know, I adore lights. I love them all, but the twinkly fairy lights just look so damn beautiful. I could honestly stare at them all day and never get bored, kinda.



As you can tell, it was super busy - the only downfall to these types of things.



I kind of regret not buying one of these, they are so pretty. But let's be honest, it'll just be more cute clutter lying around my room!






If you don't know what these are, they are Dutch pancakes (obviously with Nutella because DELICIOUS?!). And let me tell you, if you haven't had these before, find a way to get them!


How gorgeous though? Is there anyone that doesn't love pretty lights?! Because if there is, we can't be in the same place as each other. Kidding, of course. I'm not going to judge - too much. ;)



I feel like I should mention that I do not have a stalker, my brother was just taking pictures and I decided to use them haha.

Like every year, we ended up staying longer than intended... *cough* definitely nothing to do with the queues *cough*
Despite the crowds being an issue, I would recommend coming here if you enjoy trying international foods. In fact, most foods are made in front of you by people from that specific country. It's a great experience.

Is there any places you would like me to go and photograph/write about? I would love to know, and get out and explore things more often. So let me know!

See you soon,
Love, Laura xx



No comments:

Post a Comment