Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Top 3 favourite places to read!



Reading is one of my favourite ways to waste time. It just gives me all the feels! So, I thought it would be a good idea to show you places that I enjoy reading best :)

#1 - The beach!

There's something about the atmosphere at a beach that makes me feel inspired and motivated to just go crazy and live my life to the fullest, but let's be honest - that's not going to happen, I mean.. really. However, I will give the exception to books. I'll go crazy with those, and read 'too many' (as some would say).  The good thing about the beach near my home is that it's never really too busy, so I don't have to worry about an over-excited dog searching for a fetch friend. The picture below shows the view I have when I'm reading on the beach. Isn't it just insanely perfect?!




#2 - My caravan!

I am genuinely in love with our caravan, and where it's situated. You could walk for miles and never get bored. I have a few favourite places to read when I'm there. The first, and most obvious, is inside the caravan itself. I like to read with other people around me, so that tends to work in my favour.

We have a 'secret' path (it's not really secret, we just like to think it is - living the right way haha!), and it takes you down to the lake behind us (see picture below). I come here mostly to write, and sometimes read, because it's very reclusive and let's face it, we all need that every once in a while, right?



 #3 - The bath!

Baths are amazing. Until the end of last year, I hadn't had a bath in probably 7+ years (don't worry, I showered). The idea that I was going to be lying in a tub of water filled with my own dirt, didn't really appeal to me. However, since discovering bath bombs and realising how unbelievably gorgeous they smelt, I was like 'That's it, I'm getting a bath. I need to smell like all the good things in this world'. So, I grabbed my book, bath bomb and towel and I was never to be seen again. *just kidding*


So, lovelies, these are my top 3 favourite places to read. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know where your favourite places to read are in the comments I'd love to find some new ones!

Love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment