Sunday, 9 August 2015

Get to know me!



I thought it would be a good idea to do a 'Get to know me' blog post, as this is a new blog and the only things you really know about me is my name, haha. Let's just get straight into the questions :)

25 QUESTIONS TO GET TO KNOW LAURA

1. What is your middle name? Elizabeth, like the Queen.


2. What was your favourite subject at school? Maths in High School, Psychology in 6th year. I'm currently studying a psychology degree at university and I love it.

3. What is your favourite drink? Recently, I've been drinking a lot of BPM (energy drink) which is really bad... but it tastes amazing!

4. What is your favourite song at the moment? I'm really liking everything on Sia's new album 1000 Forms of Fear. Especially, Dressed in Black.

5. What is your favourite food? I'm an extremely picky eater, so choosing a favourite is quite hard. Probably, potatoes. Is that weird? Haha

6. Favourite perfume? *another YouTuber reference* Zoella's perfume. And I'm not just saying that because I love her, and her channel. I liked her Blissful Mistful perfume, but when I smelt the new one she has recently brought out (Let's Spritz!) I almost died. It is the most beautiful, fruity scent I have ever allowed into my nostrils. Seriously, go and buy it.



7. Favourite book of all time? I'll go with a series because I can't choose just one book. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is such a phenomenal series! I can't describe well enough how unbelievably amazing I found these books to be!

8. Favourite colour? Purple, purple, purple. My entire bedroom is purple and I love it.

9. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have 2 dogs and 1 guinea pig. If you have read my 'About' page, you'll see that I talk about having 2 guinea pigs. Dakota passed away on 3rd June :(

10. What is the last thing you bought? Louise's (Sprinkle of Glitter) new book! I have never been so excited to read something this much. I adore her, she has brought so much compassion, motivation and confidence to me.



11. Favourite holiday? My cousin, auntie, mum and I went to Tenerife in 2011 (I think). I had so much fun being able to spend a lot of time with just my mum. As well as being able to get a tan and swim in the pool, we also went to Loro Parque and Siam Park. I loved it so much, it was one of many amazing memories in my life.

12. Are you married? Nope, but I hope to be one day.

13. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, how many times? I have been to Lanzarote, Tenerife and Menorca. This maybe doesn't count as 'out of the country' but I've also been to Scotland, and England a few times.

14. Do you speak any other language? I speak a very small amount of French, but I would love to speak Spanish more than any other. I just love how it sounds.

15. How many siblings do you have? I have two siblings, both younger. My brother is 17 and my sister is 12. They mean the absolute world to me and I love them more than I can say.



16. What is your favourite shop? I like H&M for clothes, Superdrug & Boots for makeup and hair things. I like Easons and Waterstones for books, because they have cute cafes that I can sit and read in when I'm waiting for people or appointments.

17. Favourite restaurant? I don't necessarily have a favourite restaurant because I don't go out to eat that often. However, there's a gorgeous rural place just down the road from our caravan which has good food.

18. When was the last time you cried? Last Sunday when I had a panic attack.

19. Favourite blog? I love a lot of blogs so I'll not mention them all haha :)

20. Favourite movie? I love a lot of movies, but my favourite is probably Girl Interrupted. Fun fact - I watched that movie 6 times in one day.

21. Favourite TV shows? Pretty Little Liars is an overall favourite. However, I also like American Horror Story, Casualty, Waterloo Road, Orange Is The New Black. 

22. PC or Mac? Mac, without a doubt.

23. What phone do you have? iPhone 6

24. How tall are you? 5'9"

25. Can you cook? I can, if I'm following a recipe. However, something is liable to go wrong.

I hope you guys learnt something through this, and I would love to read your answers so let me know if you do this too.

See you on Wednesday!

Love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment